This is an excellent keto meatloaf recipe! Just don’t pay attention to the potatoes in the picture. You didn’t see those! LOL!
- 1 cup no-sugar-added ketchup
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line or grease a loaf pan.
- Combine the breadcrumbs and meatloaf ingredients in a large bowl and mix together. I recommend wearing nitrile gloves and using your hands to mix the ingredients together.
- Once everything is combined, transfer the mixture to the loaf pan and mold it into a loaf. I recommend not over packing the mixture too tightly. A tightly packed mixture will result in a more dense loaf.
- Spread the ketchup over the top of the meatloaf.
- Bake the meatloaf uncovered for 1 hour or until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
- Allow the meatloaf to rest a couple of minutes before serving.